Thursday, September 23, 2010

New born Baby~

Hello 你好 Apa khabar


C.u.y.: I viewed your blog. This let me think of my promise: create a blog, to share the things happened with everyone. Before this, i viewed soo wen yi's blog,wow,her blog was so meaningful, i mean the content inside it. I love it, for more specific, i like soo's style!


Ok, come back here. Today was the day just after Mid-Autumn Festival of year 2010 (22.09.2010). I ate mooncakes yesterday, flavor of 'lian rong' and 'dou sha'.

So, i would like to post a birthday mooncake, haha.



Hey, this pic is cute,right?
Celebration is until here, thank you all! =)
p/s: sorry if this is boring, a beginner is always not that good. ^^

3 comments:

  1. Last night want to post a comment but suddenly disconnect. hmm. now i come here again.just to let you know, I am very happy to see you here. Promise me u will always update. tell us more about ur life !! ur form 6~

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u got anything dont know how to edit, like how to add chatbox? u can always ask me for help! i always on skype, but sometimes will just put off9~

    ReplyDelete